ROCKET SPORTS MEDIA | MONTREAL, QC. — Welcome to the Canadiens Connection via Rocket Sports Radio. This engaging podcast featured on All Habs Hockey Magazine connects Habs fans with their beloved team from a source they know and trust.
CC on Rocket Sports Radio
Canadiens Connection is hosted by Joe Whalen (@JoeWhalen19) and Rick Stephens (@AllHabs) with contributions from Chris G. This talented team of credentialed journalists come together to share their valued insight.
Canadiens Connection is just that – a connection between fans, journalists, players, coaches, management to thoroughly discuss their favorite game in an informative, thought provoking, and entertaining way.
Listen LIVE in the player below on Saturday, May 25th at 1 pm. ET or anytime on demand.
Next week’s episode will air LIVE on Saturday, June 1st at 1 pm. ET. (2:30 pm. NT.) Missed an episode? You can find every episode of the Canadiens Connection HERE.
This Week’s Show
Segment 1: Review, Winners and Losers
- This week, Joseph is joined by Gibby of Hab-A-Listen, another great podcast from Rocket Sports Radio.
- The guys check in on the NHL playoffs with the Bruins and the Blues meeting in the Stanley Cup final.
- A pending UFA is off the board with the New York Islanders signing centre Brock Nelson to a six-year, $36 million contract extension.
- They will get you up to speed with Canadiens news: Alex Belzile signs a one-year deal, Joel Teasdale heads to the the Memorial Cup final, Kirk Muller’s power-play has been excellent at the World Championships, David Sklenicka will be in the lineup for the Czech Republic as they face Canada in one of the World Championship Semi-finals and the Canadiens announce new weeknight start times for next season.
Segment 2: The Big Topic
- Who are the Canadiens pending restricted free agents in Montreal and Laval and who should be re-signed? Joseph and Gibby compare their lists of players who should be a priority for Marc Bergevin.
Segment 3: Have Your Say
- Reading your responses to the Canadiens Connection question of the week: Which Canadiens/Rocket RFAs should be top priorities for Marc Bergevin to re-sign? Responses: Twitter | Facebook
- Listener’s calls and texts
- Bad tweet of the week
Get the Canadiens Connection!
Be sure to follow @habsconnection on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Search for “Rocket Sports Radio” and subscribe! You can also listen to every episode on your favorite podcast platform including:
And don’t be shy to give the podcast a 5-star rating!