ROCKET SPORTS MEDIA | MONTREAL, QC. — Welcome to the Canadiens Connection via Rocket Sports Radio. This engaging podcast featured on All Habs Hockey Magazine connects Habs fans with their beloved team from a source they know and trust.
CC on Rocket Sports Radio
Canadiens Connection is hosted by Joe Whalen (@JoeWhalen19) and Rick Stephens (@AllHabs) with contributions from Chris G. This talented team of credentialed journalists come together to share their valued insight.
Canadiens Connection is just that – a connection between fans, journalists, players, coaches, management to thoroughly discuss their favorite game in an informative, thought provoking, and entertaining way.
Listen LIVE in the player below on Saturday, July 20th at 1 pm. ET or anytime on demand.
Next week’s episode will air LIVE on Saturday, July 27th at 1 pm. ET. (2:30 pm. NT.) Missed an episode? You can find every episode of the Canadiens Connection HERE.
This Week’s Show
Segment 1: Week in Review, Habs News, League News
- The Canadiens reached an agreement with Charles Hudon for a one-year contract extension. Rick and Joe discuss what this means for the Montreal Canadiens and if Hudon will be able to become a consistent NHL player.
- Andrei Markov’s name has come up once again. The former Canadiens defenceman has his eyes set on an NHL return, and of course, that has led Habs fans to talk about a potential return to the bleu, blanc et rouge. The guys weigh in on Markov and whether or not he fits in with Montreal.
- One of Montreal’s summer signings, Keith Kinkaid, arrived in Montreal to put on his Habs jersey for the first time and discuss partnering up with Carey Price, among other topics.
Segment 2: The Big Topic.
- The Canadiens roster has not changed in a significant way to this point. As such, the hopes for players like Ryan Poehling and Nick Suzuki are very high heading into their first professional seasons. Rick and Joe take a look at whether or not such prospects could make a difference for the Canadiens next season.
Segment 3: Have Your Say
- Reading your responses to the Canadiens Connection question of the week: If the season started today, what are your forward lines for the Habs? Responses: Twitter | Facebook
- Listener’s calls and texts
- Bad tweet of the week
Get the Canadiens Connection!
Be sure to follow @habsconnection on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Search for “Rocket Sports Radio” and subscribe! You can also listen to every episode on your favorite podcast platform including:
And don’t be shy to give the podcast a 5-star rating!