ROCKET SPORTS MEDIA | MONTREAL, QC. — Welcome to the Canadiens Connection via Rocket Sports Radio. This engaging podcast featured on All Habs Hockey Magazine connects Habs fans with their beloved team from a source they know and trust.
CC on Rocket Sports Radio
Canadiens Connection is hosted by Joe Whalen (@JoeWhalen19) and Rick Stephens (@AllHabs) with contributions from Chris G. This talented team of credentialed journalists come together to share their valued insight.
Canadiens Connection is just that – a connection between fans, journalists, players, coaches, management to thoroughly discuss their favorite game in an informative, thought provoking, and entertaining way.
Listen LIVE in the player below on Saturday, October 12th at 1 pm. ET or anytime on demand.
Next week’s episode will air LIVE on Saturday, October 19th at 1 pm. ET. (2:30 pm. NT.) Missed an episode? You can find every episode of the Canadiens Connection HERE.
This Week’s Show
Segment 1: Week in Review, Habs News, League News
- Cole Caufield made his NCAA debut with the Wisconsin Badgers and it didn’t take him long to put some goals on the board. Rick and Joe discuss the young sniper’s debut.
- The guys take a look around the league and see which teams have come out of the gate with something to prove.
- An article in The Athletic looked at each team’s demographics in terms of age and size. The Canadiens came in as the second smallest team in the league.
- Claude Julien had some interesting comments regarding Nick Suzuki’s compete level, saying that it hasn’t been where it was in the pre-season and training camp. Is this a fair criticism?
- Which team is more desperate for help on the blueline, the Winnipeg Jets or the Canadiens? Rick and Joe weigh in.
- It was announced that Noah Juulsen was given the green light to return to the ice. He was sent down to the Laval Rocket to get back in rhythm. The guys weigh in on the situation and discuss how this could impact the Canadiens going forward.
Segment 2: The Big Topic
- The Canadiens are four games into the 2019-2020 season. They have managed to pick up at least a point in three of those four games. There have been bright spots, but some weaknesses have also been prevalent through those four games. Rick and Joe discuss what they like and what they have not liked.
Segment 3: Have Your Say
- Reading your responses to the Canadiens Connection question of the week: Given the Habs start (one win in four games), what would you change?
- Listener’s calls and texts
- Bad tweet of the week
Get the Canadiens Connection!
Be sure to follow @habsconnection on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Search for “Rocket Sports Radio” and subscribe! You can also listen to every episode on your favorite podcast platform including:
And don’t be shy to give the podcast a 5-star rating!