ROCKET SPORTS MEDIA | MONTREAL, QC. — Welcome to the Canadiens Connection via Rocket Sports Radio. This engaging podcast featured on All Habs Hockey Magazine connects Habs fans with their beloved team from a source they know and trust.
CC on Rocket Sports Radio
Canadiens Connection is hosted by Joe Whalen (@JoeWhalen19) and Rick Stephens (@AllHabs) with contributions from Chris G. This talented team of credentialed journalists come together to share their valued insight.
Canadiens Connection is just that – a connection between fans, journalists, players, coaches, management to thoroughly discuss their favorite game in an informative, thought provoking, and entertaining way.
Listen LIVE in the player below on Saturday, October 19th at 1 pm. ET or anytime on demand.
Next week’s episode will air LIVE on Saturday, October 26th at 1 pm. ET. (2:30 pm. NT.) Missed an episode? You can find every episode of the Canadiens Connection HERE.
This Week’s Show
Segment 1: Week in Review, Habs News, League News
- We hit the rewind button and look back to a special accomplishment from Maurice Richard on this day in hockey history.
- Providing an update on Cole Caufield and Ryan Poehling who both lit the lamp in their games Friday night.
- Rick and Joe take a look back and recap the week that was for the Montreal Canadiens and talk about their three games against St. Louis, Tampa and Minnesota.
- Brian Burke had some rather interesting comments about Jesperi Kotkaniemi when he appeared on Tim & Sid saying he is “resuscitating” the career of Jonathan Drouin. The guys weigh in on those comments.
- The left side of the defence continues to be a question mark for the Canadiens. Claude Julien says they’re doing their best for now, but Elliotte Friedman reported the Canadiens “took a look” at Juuso Riikola of the Pittsburgh Penguins, and reports suggest the Canadiens have also had pro scouts at San Jose Sharks games.
Segment 2: The Big Topic
- Winners & Losers returns to the Canadiens Connection Podcast! Rick and Joe share their thoughts on what worked for the Canadiens this week and what didn’t. This week includes Victor Mete, Claude Julien and the Habs team defence/penalty kill!
Segment 3: Have Your Say
- Previewing the Habs – Blues game.
- Reading your responses to the Canadiens Connection question of the week: How many goals will Cole Caufield score this season for Wisconsin?
- Listener’s calls and texts
- Bad tweet of the week
Get the Canadiens Connection!
Be sure to follow @habsconnection on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Search for “Rocket Sports Radio” and subscribe! You can also listen to every episode on your favorite podcast platform including:
And don’t be shy to give the podcast a 5-star rating!