ROCKET SPORTS MEDIA | MONTREAL, QC. — Welcome to the Canadiens Connection via Rocket Sports Radio. This engaging podcast featured on All Habs Hockey Magazine connects Habs fans with their beloved team from a source they know and trust.
CC on Rocket Sports Radio
Canadiens Connection is hosted by Joe Whalen (@JoeWhalen19) and Rick Stephens (@AllHabs) with contributions from Chris G. This talented team of credentialed journalists come together to share their valued insight.
Canadiens Connection is just that – a connection between fans, journalists, players, coaches, management to thoroughly discuss their favorite game in an informative, thought provoking, and entertaining way.
Listen LIVE in the player below on Saturday, November 2nd at 1 pm. ET or anytime on demand.
Next week’s episode will air LIVE on Saturday, November 9th at 1 pm. ET. (2:30 pm. NT.) Missed an episode? You can find every episode of the Canadiens Connection HERE.
This Week’s Show
Segment 1: Week in Review, Habs News, League News
- Rick and Joe take a look at how the Canadiens fared this week in their games against Toronto, Arizona and Vegas.
- The guys chime in on the Nikita Scherbak situation in the KHL that had Habs fans on Twitter in a frenzy.
- A story that concerned Craig Rivet and former Canadiens captain Saku Koivu was unearthed this past week. Rivet detailed the event in question, and Elliotte Friedman gave it more attention in his 31 Thoughts article.
- A scary looking play involving Carey Price in the Coyotes game has led to a conversation about the NHL’s concussion protocol and its effectiveness.
- Jesperi Kotkaniemi was held out of the game against Vegas due to injury.
Segment 2: The Big Topic
- It’s time for some Winners and Losers!
- Rick details his time spent on the road getting a closer look at prospects, including Cole Caufield.
- Congratulations are in order for Brendan Gallagher, who reached his 500th career NHL game!
- Is it time to start worrying about Keith Kinkaid?
Segment 3: Have Your Say
- Reading your responses to the Canadiens Connection question of the week: Do you enjoy rollercoasters? (it’s looking like it will be that kind of season for the Habs)
- Listener’s calls and texts
- Bad tweet of the week
Get the Canadiens Connection!
Be sure to follow @habsconnection on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Search for “Rocket Sports Radio” and subscribe! You can also listen to every episode on your favorite podcast platform including:
And don’t be shy to give the podcast a 5-star rating!