ROCKET SPORTS MEDIA | MONTREAL, QC. — Welcome to the Canadiens Connection via Rocket Sports Radio. This engaging podcast featured on All Habs Hockey Magazine connects Habs fans with their beloved team from a source they know and trust.
CC on Rocket Sports Radio
Canadiens Connection is hosted by Joe Whalen (@JoeWhalen19) and Rick Stephens (@AllHabs) with contributions from Chris G. This talented team of credentialed journalists come together to share their valued insight.
Canadiens Connection is just that – a connection between fans, journalists, players, coaches, management to thoroughly discuss their favorite game in an informative, thought provoking, and entertaining way.
Listen LIVE in the player below on Saturday, November 9th at 1 pm. ET or anytime on demand.
Next week’s episode will air LIVE on Saturday, November 16th at 1 pm. ET. (2:30 pm. NT.) Missed an episode? You can find every episode of the Canadiens Connection HERE.
This Week’s Show
Segment 1: Week in Review, Habs News, League News
- Rick and Joe take a look back at the week for the Montreal Canadiens and see how they played in their games against Dallas, Boston and Philadelphia. Looking at some concerns following a 1-1-1 week.
- After the Boston game, some suggested that, to a degree, Montreal was winning in spite of Carey Price. Price did his part to dispell that narrative with his outstanding performance in Philly.
- The guys give their thoughts on the Red Wings trading former Hab, Jacob de la Rose, to the St. Louis Blues.
- Elliotte Friedman touched on Ryan Poehling and linked Konstantin Okulov to the Canadiens in his most recent 31 Thoughts article.
- The weekly Cole Caufield update!
Segment 2: The Big Topic
- The officiating in Philadelphia on Thursday left a little to be desired, as far as the Montreal Canadiens were concerned. Rick and Joe take a look at what was called and what was missed in that game.
- Montreal benefitted with some favourable calls in their win of the Boston Bruins as well.
Segment 3: Have Your Say
- Reading your responses to the Canadiens Connection question of the week: Who would you send to Laval when Jesperi Kotkaniemi is cleared to return to the lineup?
- Listener’s calls and texts
- Bad tweet of the week
Get the Canadiens Connection!
Be sure to follow @habsconnection on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Search for “Rocket Sports Radio” and subscribe! You can also listen to every episode on your favorite podcast platform including:
And don’t be shy to give the podcast a 5-star rating!