ROCKET SPORTS MEDIA | MONTREAL, QC. — Welcome to the Canadiens Connection via Rocket Sports Radio. This engaging podcast featured on All Habs Hockey Magazine connects Habs fans with their beloved team from a source they know and trust.
CC on Rocket Sports Radio
Canadiens Connection is hosted by Joe Whalen (@JoeWhalen19) and Rick Stephens (@AllHabs) with contributions from Chris G. This talented team of credentialed journalists come together to share their valued insight.
Canadiens Connection is just that – a connection between fans, journalists, players, coaches, management to thoroughly discuss their favorite game in an informative, thought provoking, and entertaining way.
Listen LIVE in the player below on Saturday, November 16th at 1 pm. ET or anytime on demand.
Next week’s episode will air LIVE on Saturday, November 23rd at 1 pm. ET. (2:30 pm. NT.) Missed an episode? You can find every episode of the Canadiens Connection HERE.
This Week’s Show
Segment 1: Week in Review, Habs News, League News
- Rick and Joe take a look back at Montreal’s impressive 3-0 week which included an impressive Friday night performance over the Washington Capitals.
- The weekly Cole Caufield update!
- E.J. Hradek linked the Canadiens to New Jersey Devils sniper, Taylor Hall. The guys give their thoughts on the idea of Hall joining the Habs.
- Taking a look at the goaltending depth chart in the Canadiens organization. Carey Price has found his Vezina form, Claude Julien may already be losing faith in Keith Kinkaid and Michael McNiven finds himself on a new ECHL club.
- The Canadiens have three young centres to manage. Ryan Poehling is headed back to Laval, Nick Suzuki’s play may cause even more questions for the Habs when Jesperi Kotkaniemi is fit to return to action. Marc Bergevin’s press conference may have provided a bit of insight.
Segment 2: The Big Topic
- The guys weigh in on the controversial comments made by Don Cherry, which led to his dismissal at Hockey Night in Canada, and the response from Jessica Allen of The Social on CTV which has intensified the ongoing debate surrounding Cherry being let go.
Segment 3: Have Your Say
- Reading your responses to the Canadiens Connection question of the week: Who would you start in goal against the Devils: Keith Kinkaid or Carey Price?
- Listener’s calls and texts
- Bad tweet of the week
Get the Canadiens Connection!
Be sure to follow @habsconnection on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Search for “Rocket Sports Radio” and subscribe! You can also listen to every episode on your favorite podcast platform including:
And don’t be shy to give the podcast a 5-star rating!