ROCKET SPORTS MEDIA | MONTREAL, QC. — Welcome to the Canadiens Connection via Rocket Sports Radio. This engaging podcast featured on All Habs Hockey Magazine connects Habs fans with their beloved team from a source they know and trust.
CC on Rocket Sports Radio
Canadiens Connection is hosted by Joe Whalen (@JoeWhalen19) and Rick Stephens (@AllHabs) with contributions from Chris G. This talented team of credentialed journalists come together to share their valued insight.
Canadiens Connection is just that – a connection between fans, journalists, players, coaches, management to thoroughly discuss their favorite game in an informative, thought provoking, and entertaining way.
Listen LIVE in the player below on Saturday, November 23rd at 1 pm. ET or anytime on demand.
Next week’s episode will air LIVE on Saturday, November 30th at 1 pm. ET. (2:30 pm. NT.) Missed an episode? You can find every episode of the Canadiens Connection HERE.
This Week’s Show
Segment 1: Week in Review, Habs News, League News
- The rollercoaster continues! The Habs had a rough week with some disappointing results against some beatable teams. Rick and Joe discuss.
- The Canadiens have been bit by the injury bug. Jonathan Drouin and Paul Byron underwent successful surgeries this week.
- Mike Babcock was fired by the Toronto Maple Leafs earlier this week, replacing him with Sheldon Keefe. How might this effect the Canadiens?
- The Habs have been trying to manage the cap space all season long. Can this be tied to discussions surrounding the Canadiens in trade speculation?
- The weekly Cole Caufield update!
Segment 2: The Big Topic
- What has been going on with Max Domi? After an impressive 72 point debut season with the Canadiens last season, the forward has just three points in his last 10 games and his poor discipline led to the tying goal against New Jersey. Is this just a slump, or was Domi’s debut season an anomaly?
- Canadiens tinkering with the lineup, Nick Suzuki who was playing good at center, going back to the wing and Domi regaining his spot in the middle of the ice.
Segment 3: Have Your Say
- Reading your responses to the Canadiens Connection question of the week: At the quarter mark of the season, are the Canadiens a playoff-bound team or not?
- Listener’s calls and texts
- Bad tweet of the week
Get the Canadiens Connection!
Be sure to follow @habsconnection on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Search for “Rocket Sports Radio” and subscribe! You can also listen to every episode on your favorite podcast platform including:
And don’t be shy to give the podcast a 5-star rating!