ROCKET SPORTS MEDIA | MONTREAL, QC. — Welcome to the Canadiens Connection via Rocket Sports Radio. This engaging podcast featured on All Habs Hockey Magazine connects Habs fans with their beloved team from a source they know and trust.
CC on Rocket Sports Radio
Canadiens Connection is hosted by Joe Whalen (@JoeWhalen19) and Rick Stephens (@AllHabs) with contributions from Chris G. This talented team of credentialed journalists come together to share their valued insight.
Canadiens Connection is just that – a connection between fans, journalists, players, coaches, management to thoroughly discuss their favorite game in an informative, thought provoking, and entertaining way.
Listen LIVE in the player below on Saturday, November 30th at 1 pm. ET or anytime on demand.
Next week’s episode will air LIVE on Saturday, December 7th at 1 pm. ET. (2:30 pm. NT.) Missed an episode? You can find every episode of the Canadiens Connection HERE.
This Week’s Show
Segment 1: Week in Review, Habs News, League News
- The Montreal Canadiens slump continues. Three games this week against the Rangers, Bruins and Devils, three disappointing results. Rick and Joe discuss what has gone wrong for the Habs the last couple weeks.
- Darren Dreger added some fuel to fire with respect to the rumours about Taylor Hall potentially being a target for the Habs, adding that he could see Hall signinglong term with the club, should a deal come together.
- Paul Byron was moved to the IR and the Canadiens recalled defenceman, Gustav Olofsson.
- On December 3rd the Montreal Canadiens will celebrate the 110th birthday of the franchise, by welcoming former Canadiens Captains to the Bell Centre.
Segment 2: The Big Topic
- It has not been a good stretch for the Montreal Canadiens. When that happens, fingers start pointing and they usually point in the direction of Carey Price. This week, Twitter was flooded with criticisms of Carey Price, even as the Canadiens gave up a myriad of high quality scoring chances in the games against Boston and New Jersey. Rick and Joe chime in on the criticism being hurled at the Canadiens’ franchise player.
Segment 3: Have Your Say
- Reading your responses to the Canadiens Connection question of the week: At the quarter mark of the season, are the Canadiens a playoff-bound team or not?
- Listener’s calls and texts
- Bad tweet of the week
Get the Canadiens Connection!
Be sure to follow @habsconnection on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Search for “Rocket Sports Radio” and subscribe! You can also listen to every episode on your favorite podcast platform including:
And don’t be shy to give the podcast a 5-star rating!